Request Records & Transcripts

Students gathered in the H building.
Transfer Credit

Do you have credits you'd like to transfer to 网赌正规真人实体在线平台? The transfer of credit process can take up to four weeks, so submit your transcripts as soon as possible.

Learn more!

What is a transcript?

A transcript is a record of the courses you've taken and the grades you've received for them at Columbia Basin College. You may need to request transcripts if you're transferring to another college or university, applying for a job or applying for a scholarship. Official transcripts are printed on security paper, contain the school seal and the Registrar's signature, and are issued in a sealed envelope. Unofficial transcripts are generally used for advising purposes and are printed on plain paper.

网赌正规真人实体在线平台 uses an online service provider called Parchment Exchange to send official transcripts to the third party you choose. You do not need your student ID or PIN to order through Parchment Exchange. Orders sent electronically to another institution may take two to three business days to process. Orders sent via U.S. Postal Mail may take two to three business days to process and additional time for delivery.

Visit Parchment Exchange to order your transcripts now!

To order, please submit a Transcript Order Form in person at Hawk Central, or via U.S. Postal Mail, or via email.

Standard processing: Official transcripts ordered from 网赌正规真人实体在线平台 are $10 per transcript and may take up to seven days to process, plus additional time for delivery if sent via U.S. Postal Mail.

Expedited processing: If you need your transcript same-day, we offer an on-demand option for $30. Additional official transcripts are $10 each.

Unofficial transcripts are available free of charge through My网赌正规真人实体在线平台!

If you attended after spring 2016 you will need your student ID number (SID) and password to login. If you have not already activated your account, please use the Find ID/Email tool to look up your SID number. Then go to Student Center, and choose Activate Account. Once logged in to your Student Center, choose Academic Records to access your unofficial transcript. 

If you attended before spring 2016, your records may be archived. To request a free unofficial transcript from your archived records, please visit us in person at Hawk Central.  You can also complete a Transcript Order Form, indicate that you'd like an unofficial transcript and submit via email or via U.S. Postal mail.  

In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, a student's transcript will be released only upon the signed, written request of the student. Telephone and email requests will not be honored.

Holds on permanent records resulting from non-payment of financial obligations, failure to return College equipment or materials or incomplete financial aid exit counseling must be cleared by the student before unofficial or official transcripts will be released. Students requesting transcripts will be notified of any holds via email or phone. If holds are not cleared within 60 days from the date the order was placed, the order will be canceled.

If someone other than the student will be picking up transcripts, the student must provide:
  • A signed written release authorizing pick up.
  • A copy of their photo identification.
  • Photo identification of the individual picking up the transcripts.

Transcripts will not be released to a student's parent unless the above steps have been followed.

Transcripts from other institutions submitted during the admissions process are part of the student's official file and will not be returned to the student or released from the College.

Other Types of Records

网赌正规真人实体在线平台 may have a variety of different records on file for you, including your prior high school and college attendance, grades, academic plans, class schedule and financial information. We protect your records under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and allow you to view them if requested.

Do you need to verify your enrollment at 网赌正规真人实体在线平台? You may be asked to do so by your insurance company, student loan lender or someone else. Enrollment verification requests can be done quickly and efficiently online through our authorized agent, National Student Clearinghouse.

For students, obtain your Enrollment Verification by logging in to the student self-service site to get a FREE copy today!

For companies, visit the Verification Services page, complete the required information, authorize payment and receive verification.

Please note that GED records are not available through National Student Clearinghouse.

Do you need to request a copy of your GED transcript? GED requests can be done quickly and efficiently online through GED Testing Service. 网赌正规真人实体在线平台 does not retain records of your GED scores, even if you took the test at the 网赌正规真人实体在线平台 Assessment Center.

Do you need to have your placement scores from 网赌正规真人实体在线平台 sent to another college or university? Fill out the Placement Score Release form and submit it to the Assessment Center to have your scores released. Keep in mind that expired scores are not retained and therefore are unable to be released.

For more information on placement testing at 网赌正规真人实体在线平台, visit the Assessment Center page.

Here at 网赌正规真人实体在线平台, we recognize that experiences and education outside of regionally accredited colleges and universities often provide valuable skills and competencies that apply toward a degree. Your prior learning experiences or education may qualify for credit toward your 网赌正规真人实体在线平台 degree or certificate. Check out all of the options we offer for Academic Credit for Prior Learning.

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 governs and protects your rights to your individual education records. Among the rights protected under FERPA is your right to review and inspect your individual education records. Educational records are stored in several locations on campus. All requests to review your records must be made in writing and presented to the Registrar.



  • Phone:509-547-0511

  • Address:2600 N. 20th Ave., Pasco, WA 99301

  • Office Hours:Monday to Wednesday: 7 am to 4:30 pmThursday: 9 am to 4:30 pmFriday: 7 am to noon

the H building on 网赌正规真人实体在线平台's pasco campus